SaasRock is a SaaS boilerplate that grants you a non-exclusive lifetime license for 1 developer.
As long as you have an active subscription, you'll have access to the private repository to get updates.
The subscription's price is $199/m or $1,399/y for SaasRock Core 🪨, and $499/m or $2,099/y for SaasRock Enterprise 🚀, compare them here.
- Use the SaaS boilerplate to create unlimited Websites.
- Use the SaaS boilerplate to create unlimited Websites for unlimited Clients.
- Use the SaaS boilerplate to create Websites where the Website is sold to End Users.
- Open-source your code using the SaaS boilerplate.
- Use the SaaS boilerplate to create Websites that are designed to allow an End User to build their own End Products using the SaaS boilerplate.
- Re-distribute the SaaS boilerplate separately from an End Product, neither in code or as design assets.
Examples of usage allowed by the license:
- Creating a personal Website by yourself
- Creating a Website or web application for a Client that will be owned by that Client
- Creating a commercial Website, where End Users have to pay a fee to use the application
- Creating a commercial self-hosted web application that is sold to End Users for a one-time fee
Examples of usage not allowed by the license:
- Creating a repository of the SaaS boilerplate and publishing it publicly
- Creating a "Website builder" project where End Users can build their own Websites using the components included with or derived from the SaaS boilerplate
- Creating a template kit using the SaaS boilerplate and making it available either for sale or for free
- Creating a web application where the primary purpose is clearly not to simply re-distribute the SaaS boilerplate that is free or open source
- Licensee is the business entity who has purchased a License.
- Website is an end product.
- End User is a user of an Website.
- Client is an individual or entity receiving custom professional services directly from the Licensee, produced specifically for that individual or entity.
SaasRock’s liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the SaaS boilerplate — including third-party claims against you — is limited to a refund of your license fee. SaasRock may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of the SaaS boilerplate.
Email me at email@example.com with your questions.